See What I Know About TecH2O"
Annual Drinking Water Week Poster Contest
Drinking Water Week is May 3rd-9th, 2009
Sponsored by El Paso Water Utilities Conservation Department
Friday, April 17th, 2009, 5:00 p.m.
Teachers, please select the 3 best posters from each class and deliver entries to the El Paso Water Utilities Carlos M. Ramirez TecH2O Water Resources Learning Center, 10751 Montana Ave., El Paso, Texas 79935 for final judging.
All entries will receive a participant ribbon. For more Information call 621-2000 or go to tech2o.org
1st - 3rd Grade
4th - 6th Grade
7th - 9th Grade
10th - 12th Grade
Prizes will be awarded for the first three places in each category.
1st Place - $75.00 Gift Card
2nd Place - $50.00 Gift Card
3rd Place - $20.00 Gift Card
Posters will be on display at the El Paso Water Utilities Carlos M. Ramirez TecH2O Water Resources Learning Center May 1st - 16th, 2009
- Any two dimensional art medium may be used
- Preferred size is 14" x 22" posterboard
- Three dimensional posters will NOT be accepted
- Winners will be notified by Monday, April 28th, 2009
- Winning posters will become the property of El Paso Water Utilities
- ONLY teachers may pick up non-winning posters during May 19th-21st between 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(Please call 621-2000 prior to picking up posters.)
After May 22nd, all posters will become the property of El Paso Water Utilities